Uploading copyrighted material on BetterGrader.com is strictly prohibited.
Any violations may result in, but are not limited to, Account Suspension, Withholding of Funds and Legal Actions.
BetterGrader is committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. As an online service provider, BetterGrader may receive notices of alleged copyright infringement and will take appropriate actions in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA").
If you believe that your work has been used on BetterGrader in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide BetterGrader's designated agent with a written notification of claimed infringement that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit BetterGrader to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit BetterGrader to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
BetterGrader will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and promptly notify the user responsible for the content that it has removed or disabled access to the material. BetterGrader will also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in accordance with the DMCA.
Please send your written notification of claimed infringement to BetterGrader's designated agent at: [email protected]
DMCA complaints sent to the designated email will be handled within 24 hours.